Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate children I was born old

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Banana

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
Comen misconception.
Your not the only one who thinks that.

Vaccination will only stop the worst effects of the virus.

This is why a lot of people who have the normal winter flu one complain that they feel rough after.

It's because they have got a dose of the flu just not the full effect
Cheers tbh there is that much contradiction out there I’ve probably missed a step or misunderstood.

Covid vaccines reduce transmission by around 40 - 60%. Even if you contract covid - if vaccinated - you're only around half as likely to pass the virus on to somebody else, compared to unvaccinated transmission rates. So, yes, they do reduce transmission. Nobody is immune from catching the virus but if you are vaccinated then you're far less likely to get seriously ill or die or to pass the virus on to others, if you do happen to contract the virus yourself.

Last edited:
Covid vaccines reduce transmission by around 40 - 60%. Even if you contract covid - if vaccinated - you're only around half as likely to pass the virus on to somebody else, compared to unvaccinated transmission rates. So, yes, they do reduce transmission. Nobody is immune from catching the virus but if you are vaccinated then you're far less likely to get seriously ill or die or to pass the virus on to others if you do happen to contract the virus yourself.
I’ve embarrassed my self too much to comment further

I’ve embarrassed my self too much to comment further
Don't know what's made you feel embarrassed but there's nothing to be embarrassed about bud, it's only conversation. Discussing important and relevant topics is a good thing. :)

Last edited:
I think they should wear masks regarding Covid but..

Haven't voted, coz there wasn't a....

If they're fuck ugly and covered in acne..
To vote for

@dovpo_uk the two sections for covid on the forum are full of detailed information over covid from peer reviewed sources and discussed in a well rounded manner

we have quite a few health care professionals that drop in and loads of members who guided the other members in the right direction

I’m quite proud of the members who put posts up 99% of the time the discussions are put forwards in a well rounded manor

as soon as the info comes out it’s on here with links and detailed information it has become for me a detailed one stop shop for covid and I work in the health service (apart from mod making as well)

but don’t apologise apes will help you unless you say the jab has a chip in it

@dovpo_uk the two sections for covid on the forum are full of detailed information over covid from peer reviewed sources and discussed in a well rounded manner

we have quite a few health care professionals that drop in and loads of members who guided the other members in the right direction

I’m quite proud of the members who put posts up 99% of the time the discussions are put forwards in a well rounded manor

as soon as the info comes out it’s on here with links and detailed information it has become for me a detailed one stop shop for covid and I work in the health service (apart from mod making as well)

but don’t apologise apes will help you unless you say the jab has a chip in it
Thanks.
Sputnik is the one with the chip right ?

Thanks.
Sputnik is the one with the chip right ?

I would not be surprised to be fare

but it's all about risk

I knew that there was a risk when I had the jab back in Jan, as the needle went in the thought passed my mind. I also knew as frontline workers, we were the first guinea pigs as it were but then again I also know that I drink to too much coffee and alcohol, I should not eat red meat and processed foods, all these factors are down to reading studies opinions of trained professionals people who dedicate there lives to research. but I also work with people who smoke take pills just to function in the last 18 months it was working with people to get through a shift they know the dangers.

plus I chat to my own doctor now and again and get the same "you shouldn't do this and this" but she also says "well you know that anyway but I have to say"

but the sad things the kids relie on arsebook I'm amazed at people who don't read a book, their knowledge is a phone screen from crazy nut jobs that need the clicks for cash and spout shit from 5g chips to the great reset even down to government control to line their own pockets

that is for me the worst part of this pandemic the miss information

Tbf 16-21 year olds should have been jabbed the same time as 60-70 year old the younger age group are far more likely to spread germs
The wife and i said the same thing ourselves a long time ago as most family's catch the common cold from their teenage kids.

Back
Top Bottom