Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No they are innocent children

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I hate children I was born old

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Banana

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
We should adopt the current US policy and tase them...

Well maybe not. But they should have got the idea by now that masks are a requirement - its not as if it has just been introduced, so they should toe the line just like everyone else.

Unfortunately I've noticed a lot of adults not wearing masks over the last week, maybe it's a coincidence and there just happened to be several exempt people shopping at the same time as me, but I get the impression people are starting to get the hump with covid regs, I will continue with mask wearing, but I it appears to me that a lot of people are sulking about the lifting of restrictions being delayed and playing the 'I'm exempt' game.

We should adopt the current US policy and tase them...

Well maybe not. But they should have got the idea by now that masks are a requirement - its not as if it has just been introduced, so they should toe the line just like everyone else.

Unfortunately I've noticed a lot of adults not wearing masks over the last week, maybe it's a coincidence and there just happened to be several exempt people shopping at the same time as me, but I get the impression people are starting to get the hump with covid regs, I will continue with mask wearing, but I it appears to me that a lot of people are sulking about the lifting of restrictions being delayed and playing the 'I'm exempt' game.
I’m ashamed to say my nephew 19 received his vacation invitation and posted on social media a picture of him burning it with saying he gets his vitamin D outside. It’s sad tbh as he seems to be very narrow minded and forgets he had his MMR etc. Social media has played a huge part in belittling covid and with freedom day close people genuinely can’t be arsed as the think “well it’s only 4 weeks away who cares “ attitude

For me we’re either all in or all out the general public struggle with in the middle

So I’m walking into Tesco’s

The other day I walked into a Tesco's via the exit... nobody called me a tosser or anything but I realised my mistake and retreated to the correct entrance which was obviously the other side of the stack of barbecue charcoal bags... so if I see a teenager without a mask I'll see a teenager without a mask and check the pavement for arrowage. :)

The other day I walked into a Tesco's via the exit... nobody called me a tosser or anything but I realised my mistake and retreated to the correct entrance which was obviously the other side of the stack of barbecue charcoal bags... so if I see a teenager without a mask I'll see a teenager without a mask and check the pavement for arrowage. :)
Arrowage made me laugh. Thanks

Tbf 16-21 year olds should have been jabbed the same time as 60-70 year old the younger age group are far more likely to spread germs

To begin with, that wouldn’t have been logistically possible, but also it would have been the wrong thing to do. They might be far more likely to spread germs, but they’re much, much less likely to need a hospital bed, or sadly die from Covid. At the very start of the vaccination programme, they had to prioritise the most vulnerable, and (most) teenagers aren’t.

To begin with, that wouldn’t have been logistically possible, but also it would have been the wrong thing to do. They might be far more likely to spread germs, but they’re much, much less likely to need a hospital bed, or sadly die from Covid. At the very start of the vaccination programme, they had to prioritise the most vulnerable, and (most) teenagers aren’t.
No fully agree with the vulnerable but in my opinion the 16-21 year olds were more likely to be a carrier. And more at risk of breaching rules.Thus greater. Chance of affecting the other age groups. Also I think as a generation they arguably were the most effected in terms of learning and finalising there qualifications.

Don’t know about logistics as I don’t have inside knowledge of that.

Again only my opinion but I do value yours

No fully agree with the vulnerable but in my opinion the 16-21 year olds were more likely to be a carrier. And more at risk of breaching rules.Thus greater. Chance of affecting the other age groups. Also I think as a generation they arguably were the most effected in terms of learning and finalising there qualifications.

Don’t know about logistics as I don’t have inside knowledge of that.

Again only my opinion but I do value yours
Being vaccinated doesn't stop you being a carrier.
Doesn't stop you getting it.
Only stops you being really poorly with it

Being vaccinated doesn't stop you being a carrier.
Doesn't stop you getting it.
Only stops you being really poorly with it
Apologies it was my understanding that it stopped you being a carrier. I happily stand corrected

Apologies it was my understanding that it stopped you being a carrier. I happily stand corrected
Comen misconception.
Your not the only one who thinks that.

Vaccination will only stop the worst effects of the virus.

This is why a lot of people who have the normal winter flu one complain that they feel rough after.

It's because they have got a dose of the flu just not the full effect

Back
Top Bottom