What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

..... instructions

cut to approx size... a little over what you need, heat a little with a hair dryer, pull the backing off, lay on table, put the battery cover down at one end and kind of roll the cover round and over so the vinyl covers the whole thing, let the glue cool and make a firm bond, then just run a stanley knife, scalpel or something around the edge, job done.

yeah it's easy, once you get a corner you can just pull it off, it's super strong so it doesn't rip or anything ... sometimes you get a bit of glue residue left but that's easy to clean off with some lighter fluid, isopropyl alcohol alcohol or whatever.
I inserted walnut veneer (about three quid) into the handle of my old innokin DNA 20 and it looked really expensive.

I inserted walnut veneer (about three quid) into the handle of my old innokin DNA 20 and it looked really expensive.

nice... was that the one that has skull panels? I think that's the only time I can remember Innokin going adrift with their designs. :)

yeah it's easy, once you get a corner you can just pull it off, it's super strong so it doesn't rip or anything ... sometimes you get a bit of glue residue left but that's easy to clean off with some lighter fluid, isopropyl alcohol alcohol or whatever.

nice... was that the one that has skull panels? I think that's the only time I can remember Innokin going adrift with their designs. :)
They where poorly advertised to be honest. You got a set of plain panels spare in the box plus you could order wood, carbon or leather replacements for a couple of quid.
Gave mine to an old dear in the retirement bungalows around the corner with a nauty x as she was having issues with her pen vape.

Back
Top Bottom