What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

My rotation at the moment...

IMG_1222.JPG

Just ordered the true as nature vape are restocked. Looking forward to seeing how it compares to the hastur mini.

Show room:
1. Rcomen Pico-S
2. SM Kayfun 3.1
3. SM Kayfun V4
4. SM Kayfun Lite+ with SM puzzle tip
5. Coppervape Dvarw
6. StattQualm SQuape Reloaded
7. Footoon Aqua V2
8. Eden Mods Rose V2
9. SmokerStore Taifun GT

All three Kayfuns are never used and kept for later use, as I got two of each :) and as you can clearly see - I'm a Kayfun fanboy.

In rotation:
1. Coppervape Spica Pro on Cuboid mini
2. Kayfun Mini V3 on Esquare
3. Salt on Nugget X
4. Berserker 24mm on SVD 2.0
5. SM Kayfun 3.1 on Pico resin
6. Siren V2 on Pico resin
7. SM Kayfun Prime on FP Proton
IMG_20181115_171916.jpg
IMG_20181115_171653.jpg
IMG_20181115_171731.jpg
IMG_20181115_171755.jpg

Show room:
1. Rcomen Pico-S
2. SM Kayfun 3.1
3. SM Kayfun V4
4. SM Kayfun Lite+ with SM puzzle tip
5. Coppervape Dvarw
6. StattQualm SQuape Reloaded
7. Footoon Aqua V2
8. Eden Mods Rose V2
9. SmokerStore Taifun GT

All three Kayfuns are never used and kept for later use, as I got two of each :) and as you can clearly see - I'm a Kayfun fanboy.

In rotation:
1. Coppervape Spica Pro on Cuboid mini
2. Kayfun Mini V3 on Esquare
3. Salt on Nugget X
4. Berserker 24mm on SVD 2.0
5. SM Kayfun 3.1 on Pico resin
6. Siren V2 on Pico resin
7. SM Kayfun Prime on FP Proton
View attachment 178075 View attachment 178076 View attachment 178077 View attachment 178078
Wow .... awesome collection! :2thumbsup:

Granted, your 'rotation' selection is a little more 'me' ....... but I completely get why you have most of those, mods included. ;)

Wow .... awesome collection! :2thumbsup:

Granted, your 'rotation' selection is a little more 'me' ....... but I completely get why you have most of those, mods included. ;)
Agree. Lovely mtl collection.
I think it needs a lostvape coral though. I'd also add a cthulhu mini. But apart from that I fully agree and subscribe to your pastime..

I've sold my hastur mini few days ago. It was just not for me and still had second hand value, so it was sold :) Corals are now discontinued on FT and I'm a bit out of options - not a single e-shop wants to deal with Lithuania sadly. I guess I'll try ordering Coral through my former co-workers in our local vape shop :)

Jacvapour Series B DNA75 with the True tank. I also have the Cthulu Mini but only the one proper mod (so far that is, been looking on Fasttech though) so have to swap tanks around. I think I prefer the True to the Mini... just.

Jacvapour Series B DNA75 with the True tank. I also have the Cthulu Mini but only the one proper mod (so far that is, been looking on Fasttech though) so have to swap tanks around. I think I prefer the True to the Mini... just.
Couldn't seem to add pic first time
20181116_185730.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom