What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

They where poorly advertised to be honest. You got a set of plain panels spare in the box plus you could order wood, carbon or leather replacements for a couple of quid.
Gave mine to an old dear in the retirement bungalows around the corner with a nauty x as she was having issues with her pen vape.

yeah, I remember you saying at the time .... I've just been looking at it, I wish I had bought one now.

Set my little ammit mtl rda up,
It’s ace for flavour

Vaping on diy clementine ,
It's a nice rda. Was quite surprised that such a flawed design delivered such good flavour.
You need a real responsive squonk bottle though to keep the deck wet.
Do like mine.

It's a nice rda. Was quite surprised that such a flawed design delivered such good flavour.
You need a real responsive squonk bottle though to keep the deck wet.
Do like mine.

Mines only for occasional use a few times a day , So I’m very happy to just drip it,

I may look into a sqonk mod in the future,

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1541758910.075333.jpg

Really enjoying this combo, having found a re-appreciation for the Calix V2 Nano, paired here with a Coral.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1541759255.613862.jpg

And what I’m using in rotation at the moment but it’s re-wicking day so they look a bit messy!

How’s the tank? Been eyeing this up for my first foray into RTA’s.
Hi Matt I like it very much excellent flavour .But must also be honest it took about three goes to get the wicking right as it leaked a lot at first

Mine (True tank) leaked on my first effort at wicking, but since then has been good as gold. Personally, I would say it is easy to set up and very forgiving. Flavour is decent too. Would recommend as a first MTL RTA.

Another shout for the True from me, easy so set up and great flavour.
Although I did swap the drip tip to a wider bore as I was getting liquid sucked through it.

Back
Top Bottom