What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

The design of the base is excellent. It’s one of the easiest decks to build and wick, yet so different from anything else that I’ve used. Maybe the tilemahos has similarities. I have an end to end super spaced 28 awg coil in there, 3mm at 0.8Ω and 14w, and my home brew turkish tobacco base mix. Perfect.

The design of the base is excellent. It’s one of the easiest decks to build and wick, yet so different from anything else that I’ve used. Maybe the tilemahos has similarities. I have an end to end super spaced 28 awg coil in there, 3mm at 0.8Ω and 14w, and my home brew turkish tobacco base mix. Perfect.
It's a cracking design isn't it, funny enough after chatting on the other thread I'm just wicking my calix v3 up for some grey mari action.

85E3EF55-83D6-4305-9AE6-221A13EF2993.jpeg

My first re-buildable and oh boy I’m in luuuuuurve. Perfect with my pico

Zero mini with the full size Hastur and the mod has a vinyl sticky that @Simon G told me about. very pleased with the outcome!

Attachments

• IMG_20181126_092458.jpg
    IMG_20181126_092458.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 89
Gold Vapefly Galaxies on a gold mod, 1.5 Ohm coil atm....

Looks a bit like a drug-warlord's kit - might call it El Chapo
or
Maybe a wealthy Arabic oil tycoon = Sheik Mavape

JoUMz01.jpg

Last edited:
My two favourite MTL RTAs, Digiflavour Siren V2 and the original Berserker. Both 26g Kanthal, 6 wraps, 0.6ohms. Grand

My two favourite MTL RTAs, Digiflavour Siren V2 and the original Berserker. Both 26g Kanthal, 6 wraps, 0.6ohms. Grand
IMG_20181126_220317.jpeg

Nice - those are still on my wish list at some point
I got an Ares - but I think it's ok, got a bubble glass on it than the chimney extender kit....

Jg95ESF.jpg

I know it has been slated by some - but I think it is ok as I got it very cheap
(I've bought a lot worse is my excuse if I get flamed - but so far it has been alright)

Nice - those are still on my wish list at some point
I got an Ares - but I think it's ok, got a bubble glass on it than the chimney extender kit....

Jg95ESF.jpg

I know it has been slated by some - but I think it is ok as I got it very cheap
(I've bought a lot worse is my excuse if I get flamed - but so far it has been alright)
I highly recommend either one, although I slightly prefer the Siren, easier to wick and less chance of leakage than the Berserker. Haven't tried the Ares, almost bought one a good while ago but the reviews weren't great. Looks good though dude [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom