What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

By request... ennequadro meets the gang.

IMG_1464.JPG

Here's a conundrum for you @Crewella , I ordered a brass/steel mod recently and they said it was out of stock after they took my money and offered me a white one, being aliexpress I feared I'd end up out of pocket and modless, so I have a white mech mod... would you live with it or sand it down? Missus said she likes it white but I aint convinced...

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a conundrum for you @Crewella , I ordered a brass/steel mod recently and they said it was out of stock after they took my money and offered me a white one, being aliexpress I feared I'd end up out of pocket and modless, so I have a white mech mod... would you live with it or sand it down? Missus said she likes it white but I aint convinced...
Me neither ...... me and white don't get on ...... get the sander out .......... :16:

*There might be GOLD under there* ;)

Yeah, I'm looking at it and thinking "It'd be my only white mod" Then snapping to my senses and going "Yeah, there's a reason for that..."

I really like the red one I have though, but it's got a metallic candy red finish whereas this is just plain flat white. I reckon I could go to town with some 400 down to 7000 grit and make it really polished looking. Another job for tomorrow I reckon :sinister:

Thanks for the input :D

Yeah, I'm looking at it and thinking "It'd be my only white mod" Then snapping to my senses and going "Yeah, there's a reason for that..."

I really like the red one I have though, but it's got a metallic candy red finish whereas this is just plain flat white. I reckon I could go to town with some 400 down to 7000 grit and make it really polished looking. Another job for tomorrow I reckon :sinister:

Thanks for the input :D
I'm looking forward to seeing it. And if it all goes tits up .......... you can always paint it red ........ :D

Back
Top Bottom