What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Yeah, although I love my shithead to wick dvarw (I will never know how to spell that)
Got a dvarw from a kind ape the other day and its a fantastic tank [emoji4] how you wicking it? I watched @todd wick it in his review and followed his method and not had a problem

How did you get on with the reaper?
Its ok too..use my x2 trues, my reaper, my dvarw and my kf. Kf and dvarw are on my 'work' mods so I use them most - but struggle to wick the dvarw one out of two times
True's are on my 'pretty' mods and reaper is my strawberry slice treat :)
Got a dvarw from a kind ape the other day and its a fantastic tank [emoji4] how you wicking it? I watched @todd wick it in his review and followed his method and not had a problem
Got a linky to help a lass out? :)

Its ok too..use my x2 trues, my reaper, my dvarw and my kf. Kf and dvarw are on my 'work' mods so I use them most - but struggle to wick the dvarw one out of two times
True's are on my 'pretty' mods and reaper is my strawberry slice treat :)

Got a linky to help a lass out? :)

Got back from my trip and set about the Phenom mini today...

IMG_1465.JPG IMG_1468.JPG IMG_1469.JPG

Here's the before, during and after it's transformation from a flat white to a super glossy steel. Maybe one more pass in the coming week and I reckon it looks a heck of a lot better already :)

Cheers @Crewella I must admit, I'm quietly pleased at the initial outcome, there are a few swirls and bands I can see in certain lights which I'll work out in the future but certainly pleasing to my eye.

Back
Top Bottom