What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Bloody hell @John R it’s soooooooo wee!

I quite like the white actually. Can imagine you in your linen suit, stood on your yacht tooting away on it. Or am I getting you mixed up with Simon le Bon in that Rio video? Hmm :D

Work, rest and play...

IMG_0694.jpg

DSC_0184_3.JPG

Dani Box Mini with Kayfun Lite 2019 and Steam Tuner's top fill modification. Inside are 28GA SS316L @1Ohm 225C, Cotton Gods Wick, Brews Bros "Angel Dust"
I'm a bloody happy vaper right now! :bliss:

(To be honest I was pretty anxious that I might regret the price tags on those items, but so far I really don't!)

DSC_0184_3.JPG

Dani Box Mini with Kayfun Lite 2019 and Steam Tuner's top fill modification. Inside are 28GA SS316L @1Ohm 225C, Cotton Gods Wick, Brews Bros "Angel Dust"
I'm a bloody happy vaper right now! :bliss:

(To be honest I was pretty anxious that I might regret the price tags on those items, but so far I really don't!)
Love that mod. Been tempted a few times. So how is the lite with the ST cap?

Love that mod. Been tempted a few times. So how is the lite with the ST cap?

Too early to tell. Only got it today :D The top cap has a super fine threading that needs to be handled with great care, but otherwise have nothing to moan about. Still a lot easier to refill than unscrewing the whole thing and having a battle with the tight base and the different parts that can fall apart in the process!
I was a bit worried that the flavour might be different since it's got its own chimney, but there's virtually no difference between the two.

Yeah, I'm looking at it and thinking "It'd be my only white mod" Then snapping to my senses and going "Yeah, there's a reason for that..."

I really like the red one I have though, but it's got a metallic candy red finish whereas this is just plain flat white. I reckon I could go to town with some 400 down to 7000 grit and make it really polished looking. Another job for tomorrow I reckon :sinister:

Thanks for the input :D

Do it John, do it

Back
Top Bottom