What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Slipped under my radar the Foxy One, it is a nice looking thing, just read a couple of reviews, being 21700 might be a bit big for my needs a single 18650 is enough for me, no TC either but I never use it anyway

Slipped under my radar the Foxy One, it is a nice looking thing, just read a couple of reviews, being 21700 might be a bit big for my needs a single 18650 is enough for me, no TC either but I never use it anyway

Yeah, I think that's why it slipped under mine too, I don't usually look at 21700 mods, I'm too tight to buy 'special' batteries for it. :D

Smaller than most 18650 mods out there.
Side by side with the zero mini.

Yeah, I think that's why it slipped under mine too, I don't usually look at 21700 mods, I'm too tight to buy 'special' batteries for it. :D

20210316_164045.jpg

It's very clever the way they've done it.
The battery tucks into the sleeve and the sleeve slots into the mod.
It's certainly a keeper.

20210316_164816.jpg

They’ve not wasted any space in there have they, it can’t be much more than 10 or 15mm longer than the cell, nice thing and I’ve got a 21700 battery somewhere I bought for something, I’ll put that on my find the cheapest list.

Back
Top Bottom