What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Been looking at the Foxy One for a while... Here's today's
16159899190368884780039947246328.jpg

Andy what's the geekvape hero like mate?

I like the Hero, it’s tiny but very capable perfect for dog walks, gardening etc. I use the 0.6 coils they last ages and the battery life is acceptable for its size, large 4ml never leaked a drop anywhere, no condensation nothing even when left unused for a couple of days, top airflow helps with this.
You would struggle to get a decent Mtl out if it but even wide open it’s a nice restricted Dtl.
I Mtl all day long but sometimes when I’m busy a couple of good tugs of 6mg of Supergood Strawberry Daiquiri hit the spot.

I like the Hero, it’s tiny but very capable perfect for dog walks, gardening etc. I use the 0.6 coils they last ages and the battery life is acceptable for its size, never leaked a drop anywhere, no condensation nothing even when left unused for a couple of days, top airflow helps with this.
You would struggle to get a decent Mtl out if it but even wide open it’s a nice restricted Dtl.
I Mtl all day long but sometimes when I’m busy a couple of good tugs of 6mg of Supergood Strawberry Daiquiri hit the spot.
Thank you mate sounds lovely! If theres another Amazon sale may have a go at it if not pay day may be my choice! Cheers bud

I’ve seen them cheap recently somewhere I’ll have a think, I gave £12 for mine out of the classies, I intended giving to my son but I changed my mind.

Does it wobble at all?
Mine don't seem very secure with a tank. They have redone the adaptor new version has o ring seals
View attachment 242524

The wobble isn't too bad with that tank as it's quite small and light. I wouldn't want to put anything bulky and heavy on it though. Thanks for the heads up on the new adapter. Will definitely get one of them.

Back
Top Bottom