What's new

Showcasing "Morlock" a 21/20700 sx485j squonker hallmarked sterling silver stabwood mod

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
I'm not having a good time

I lost one crown (as in teeth) on one side, so I had a super spangled plate made a denture the one side loops around my other crown.....so far so good

due to vanity and stupidness, I only put it in last night....

and my other crown the one remaining that I am quite attached too..... fell out

"oh," says I

"I better get the soup on" liz

wonderfull

DVD?

"Sweeney Todd" 2007 very apt today

Sweeney Todd: [with a smile] These are desperate times, Mrs. Lovett and desperate measures are called for...

for you john my dentist if your reading this I am coming to see you and I'm not a happy bunny.

IMG_5932.jpg

here is the block the wood is pear and spalted birch about 8 colours

IMG_6006.jpg

faceplate 2mm thick solid hallmarked sterling silver not crappy plate stuff the real deal all cut by hand

IMG_6007.jpg

first mock up shot

now the silver needs to be engraved my brief off @Mawsley is to be a celtic knot style this is not a simple as one would think there is a lot of over and under and shading involved a bit like this

eng1.jpeg

ok with that in mind I have spun this around have a gander

IMG_6082.jpg

banner work on the sides boarded top and the tree of life on the top plate, this is all done by hand not a machine or etched, in total there is about 60grams of silver here. add the bits and we have.

IMG_6093 2.jpg

"Morlock"

IMG_6094.jpg
IMG_6095.jpg
IMG_6096.jpg
IMG_6097.jpg

the mod is a squonker that will take a full size 18mm bottle its also the bigger 20/21700 bad boy battery

so it will be boxed, bagged in a period box for the name.

next time

"Strange"

love my mods then like them....... buy one

can't afford one you think? try me POTV members get a big discount....

Attachments

• IMG_6093.jpg
    IMG_6093.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 74
I used to love drawing celtic designs, deceptively easy looking, they'd take ages to perfect without looking wonky.

Agreed, this one really does appeal. ;)

Holy SHIT. Thats a stunner, the engraving is mental. You should be proud you've made something so nice bud.

Back
Top Bottom