What's new

Showcasing "tangerine Dream" 3 tube semi mech stabwood hybrid mod for mattyk2010

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
@mattyk2010 sent me a pm for this mod

well a 3 x 18650 mod a real kick you in the butt powerful mod

DVD?

The Rock

[after Mason has killed a Marine, the corpse's foot twitches]

Stanley Goodspeed: [while in the prison morgue] You've been around a lot of corpses. Is that normal?

John Mason: What, the feet thing?

Stanley Goodspeed: Yeah, the feet thing.

John Mason: Yeah, it happens.

Stanley Goodspeed: Well I'm having a hard time concentrating. Can you do something about it?

John Mason: Like what, kill him again?

not many pictures here but the video of the block is on here somewhere

here is the block rough cut, notice the colour its, colour reactive which means as well as the shimmer it reacts with natural UV light (not your girlfriend's bra at the 80s disco) more subtle the yellow and orange will darken lighten and spin it will catch you off guard, its also NOT alumilite crappy colours be different.....

IMG_5519.jpg

here is the top plate all handmade all pre polished

IMG_5588.jpg

so add these bits together and a mosfet and we have

IMG_5590.jpg

the resin is sucking in the light

IMG_5591.jpg

exposed battery tubes

IMG_5592.jpg

IMG_5593.jpg

Alfie hasn't put his mark on it yet as he was sleeping

IMG_5594.jpg

3 x 18650 tubes ouch

IMG_5595.jpg

this picture is taken in the shade

so @mattyk2010 mod is done I need to test it fully but it is rather powerful

I will put a video up tomorrow

so next time.....

nothing

I have 2 mods for apes and other things to do, I won't for the moment showcase them on here, the owners can if they wish but for the moment this is fitting...

I will be around, will I come back....I may, I dunno at the moment, I will do a release of sub £100 stabwood mods later could be 2 weeks could be 2 months and I will be at vapefest of course

whats the reason stu we need to know? lots of things mod making is a cutthroat backstabbing business, I'm tired of the lies, I hear, I make because some people cant afford stabwood mods at £250 plus pounds (I have only ever sold one mod at sub that price) all the mods I try and price in the reach of the person, plus as I said before I pay my way I don't do the fast and free down the pub with the cash. but I have some close friends on here but I need a break to sort myself out and the workshop doing 100 hours a week for the last 4 months has taken its toll on me.

stu

Last edited:
@mattyk2010 sent me a pm for this mod

well a 3 x 18650 mod a real kick you in the butt powerful mod

DVD?

The Rock

[after Mason has killed a Marine, the corpse's foot twitches]

Stanley Goodspeed: [while in the prison morgue] You've been around a lot of corpses. Is that normal?

John Mason: What, the feet thing?

Stanley Goodspeed: Yeah, the feet thing.

John Mason: Yeah, it happens.

Stanley Goodspeed: Well I'm having a hard time concentrating. Can you do something about it?

John Mason: Like what, kill him again?

not many pictures here but the video of the block is on here somewhere

here is the block rough cut, notice the colour its, colour reactive which means as well as the shimmer it reacts with natural UV light (not your girlfriend's bra at the 80s disco) more subtle the yellow and orange will darken lighten and spin it will catch you off guard, its also NOT alumilite crappy colours be different.....

View attachment 164604
here is the top plate all handmade all pre polished

View attachment 164605

so add these bits together and a mosfet and we have

View attachment 164606

the resin is sucking in the light

View attachment 164607

exposed battery tubes

View attachment 164608

View attachment 164609

Alfie hasn't put his mark on it yet as he was sleeping

View attachment 164610

3 x 18650 tubes ouch

View attachment 164611
this picture is taken in the shade

so @mattyk2010 mod is done I need to test it fully but it is rather powerful

so next time.....

nothing

I have 2 mods for apes and other things to do, I won't for the moment showcase them on here, the owners can if they wish but for the moment this is fitting...

I will be around, will I come back....I may, I dunno at the moment, I will do a release of sub £100 stabwood mods later could be 2 weeks could be 2 months and I will be at vapefest of course

whats the reason stu we need to know? lots of things mod making is a cutthroat backstabbing business, I'm tired of the lies, I hear, I make because some people cant afford stabwood mods at £250 plus pounds I have only ever sold one mod at sub that price all the mods I try and price in the reach of the person, plus as I said before I pay my way I don't do the fast and free down the pub with the cash. but I have some close friends on here but I need a break to sort myself out and the workshop doing 100 hours a week for the last 4 months has taken its toll on me.

stu
Stunning looking mod again stu (but dont think matty deserves it after 'nobody will make me a mod-gate [emoji23] )

Enjoy your time off, you have earned it [emoji3]

Stunning work again Stu. No point continuing while it's a chore mate, though I do hope you return, and with a vengeance.

I'm not privvy to all the backroom politics that goes on, but I can imagine there will be elitists who don't like anything that looks and works as good, but that us mere mortals can afford. We've seen it all with the high end tanks and attys that can be matched, or bettered by gear produced in higher numbers.

Don't burn out, take stock, and we'll hopefully see you back in business when and if you feel ready mate.

Wow thank you so much Stu [emoji5] it looks amazing love the colours [emoji7] can't wait to have a play with it, what's the biggest size atty I'll get on there? Will it take a 40mm?

And I hope you enjoy your time off mate you deserve it [emoji5]

Wow thats very nice enjoy @matty2010 another great job by @ vapesmarter hope you enjoy you rest well done mate.......

Love, love, love the orange! Three batteries though... that’d take my head clean off.

Also noticed that fine black grain line @vapesmarter I thought you’d left a signature.

Hope you enjoy your break and return refreshed.

Back
Top Bottom