What's new

Showcasing "tangerine Dream" 3 tube semi mech stabwood hybrid mod for mattyk2010

Another stunner, Stu, take a well deserved break sir. We all think you deserve one. [emoji106]

Haters gonna hate mate. Read this and other threads, no haters here, just appreciation for the amazing work you do.
Take a break, as long as it takes. Recharge and clear your head of all the bullshit.
And then, if you feel like it and you feel ready, come back to the place you are loved and admired and thrill us with your creations again [emoji106]

That’s the most beautiful stabwood mod I’ve seen(specifically the block). Amazing work. Also is tangerine dream named after what I think it is?;-) (not the German electro band)

Absolutely stunning Stu , a real work of art, your a lucky fella Matty [emoji4]

A beauty again stu and enjoy your time off and I’m sure I speak for most this place would not seem the same with out your lovely mods and you so will be good to see you back fighting fit when your ready :2thumbsup:

About time you had some R&R Stu, you definitely deserve it! Time to recharge your batteries, then please come back refreshed when you're ready and continue to make us Apes happy with your beautiful creations...Love to you and all in the vapesmarter homestead x

Back
Top Bottom