What's new

Side effects of Excessive Sub-Ohm Vaping

That's great and good to know that despite of me considering myself an advance user I am still a newbie in the vaping world[emoji3].

Right....this is my daily set up (s) and this is by means extreme.... I know for a fact that @dw1986 will have double of this set up and @South Coast Vaper the same....anyway...mine is....

Work, tfv4 with nipplejuice @12mg, also I'll take my sapor dripper with dripworx teatime, and liquid donut for juice.

Home, now I will have at least 5 or 6 atties on the go with different juices on the go in all of them....

The days of sticking to one juice (nipplejuice being the only juice I'll use all day) are lone gone ;)

So would you agree your Vaping has gone way beyond nicotine replacement?

So would you agree your Vaping has gone way beyond nicotine replacement?
I've given it some thought. ....and to a degree yes....it's evolved, but I still crave something...it's developed into a hobby that's for sure

I've given it some thought. ....and to a degree yes....it's evolved, but I still crave something...it's developed into a hobby that's for sure
I wasn't judging you bud, I think for most of us it's now a hobby, I've gone the other way however, back to mtl and higher ohm builds.
Have a cheeky drip now and then but using as little as 3ml a day now and batteries last forever!

Back
Top Bottom