What's new

Side effects of Excessive Sub-Ohm Vaping

Since going back to dripping and thus sub ohming, higher wattages and drain pipe sized drip tips my juice consumption has probably doubled, might even have tripled. I think I'm getting through 20-30ml per day. It did make me feel a bit queer to start with, I just wasn't used to such deep inhaling over prolonged periods (like all day and night long). I've started dripping closer to as well as plus ohm and using 510 drip tips. Apart from anything else my concentrates and vg are diminishing at an alarming rate.

Thanks for your input. When I switch between the flavors say between creamy to aniseed type I do get a nasty cough. But in my personal experience I find myself much better compare to when I was smoking heavily, no wheezing, no coughing at night if I remain within limits of not using excessive e-liquid.
thats just aniseed .. it should be consigned to hell

Manabush I have heard a lot about your eliquids but whenever I visit your website I get really confused with the description and names of your e-liquids. Can you please help me choose the right from your range of e-liquids?
What is the difference in munabush base and spring walker?
Alternatively please suggest few of your best sellers for me to try. Thanks

This thread has fair cheered me up. Here was I worrying about the alarming rate that I'm chomping through Manabush and Spiritwalker ranges, roughly 9ml a day! Sheesh.;):newhere:

Fucking juicemonsters the lot of you. I'm still only getting thru about 5ml a day. Dripping.. There are no restrictions on my vaping in work either.. I would go as far as to say that 5ml is probably overestimating my usage.. I'm vaping @0.15 ohms in tc my juice is home brew around 5 or 6 mg 80vg

Well I reckon I've had a 50ml day today. Set aside a few hours this evening to go through the spiritwalker range, and fuck me am I enjoying myself. Wouldn't worry about your 9ml a day matey, not with the likes of @MrTeaTime still breathing anyway

You gotta start mixing your own ... it doesn't matter if you spunk (I hear that's the correct term) 20mls a day when it's costing less than a quid.
Can't beat home brewed spunk, that's what my missus says.
She's obviously played a few away matches if she says that though ...

Thud thread has put my vaping into context. Don't get anywhere near the amounts spoken about....which for my budget is a hood think.

I prob vape about 7ml at 6mg a day. I usually stick to one juice during the day. Partly cos it's a pain carrying bottles around. In the evening I'll change it around. One thing I'm impressed by is that I started on 12th about two months ago. Currently on 6mg and considering dropping down to 3mg.

My lack of juice consumption might be down to having one mod and one tank. Though that's about to change as I've bought a few extra tanks. As yet I've not dripped but it sounds like that will up my consumption.

I'm also not allowed to vape at work. Partly self imposed.

I smoked 30-35 rollies a day so started on 24mg, but soon realised I wasn't really addicted to the nic, I went straight down to 3mg within a few days and that's where I've stayed for the last couple of months. I do have a few 0mg juices aswell which I can go all day on aswell. Have stayed at 3mg because some juices just don't do 0mg.
I would get into dripping @gstar its fantastic, really is another level.

Back
Top Bottom