What's new

Side effects of vaping...

stumpey

Dear Mr Stumpey,

I regret to inform you that you have posted in the 'Side effects of Vaping thread and that the name you have makes you far more qualified to post in the 'Side effects of smoking thread'.
We at POTV very much appreciate your enthusiastic input and hope your impromptu stiffening finds gainful employment soon and that we have reason to discuss smoking in a form that can take advantage of your unique insight to the risks associated with teenage smoking from the 50's.

Kind regards

Numpty x

youngsmokers.jpg

Lol looks like I am smoking SHAG stroll on :-) better than being "hand rolled" I suppose :-)

It might be worth checking with your Doc about the knee in case it is unrelated and needs looking at.
Saw my doctor this morning. In no way is my knee problem related to vaping. He said that giving up smoking would prove to be one of the best decisions Id ever made in my life. Pain killers prescribed, x-ray booked, Osteoarthritis diagnosed. Getting old sucks, and Im still in my 40`s.................

Saw my doctor this morning. In no way is my knee problem related to vaping. He said that giving up smoking would prove to be one of the best decisions Id ever made in my life. Pain killers prescribed, x-ray booked, Osteoarthritis diagnosed. Getting old sucks, and Im still in my 40`s.................
At least you know what it is and can get treatment and carry on vaping. Good luck with the outcome of the xrays. I think with modern meds they can keep your joints going good for years.

Like Baz, a 40 yrs worth of being a Pipe smoker, vaping now 13 days with the E pipe, the first 3 days my lower lip was very tender, so did some thinking and asked on here if it was normal, was told yes but it goes away and it did. My Occupation is I'm an artist (the painting kind) so my habit was the pipe was usually found in my mouth, started vaping, the e pipe was too heavy but with a drill, stanley knife i adapted the e pipe to fit my old mouth pieces, now i'm comfortable again.
The dry mouth, yes i do still have that, but instead of drinking lots of water, discovered my love of hard boiled sweets, so now i suck on a pineapple cube my mouth waters with saliva and i get the extra kick of nicotine with the sweet.
The biggest thing I have missed is my lighter, every time i go into the house from my studio I'm looking for my lighter, a little daft thing but i'll get over it.
I have discovered taste, food is wow!, smell well some are interesting some are just plain disgusting, wind is about the same, lungs feel clearer no whistling when i try to go to sleep, my breathing is better.
but most of all and this is the great thing for me when some asks do you smoke? I say no I'm a reformed smoker who no longer smokes, i feel proud to now say i don't smoke.
thats about it

Adie

96 days ago I gave up booze for vaping.

I've just returned from my 6 monthly check-up to be told that all of my blood tests have returned at normal levels for the first time since they started giving me blood tests. Plus, my blood pressure has dropped so that my systolic now hits 'normal' and my diastolic is only just outside normal. Finally, without doing any increased level of exercise, I've shed 12kg in weight.

:yahoo:

Fantastic stuff Mawsley! Hope you feel better as well as actually being better :)

Doctor took care of the symptoms from new user heavy vaping

Follow up on my previous comment. Told Dear Doctor about my new vaping habit and he said he's seen a bit of this happening. My symptoms that is. He said it looks like thrush, and rinsing with a 1/2 tsp of baking soda in 1 cup of warm water should take care of it.

That's exactly what happened. Gone, totally gone now. A new Vap shop opened up a few blocks from my house and they had a staggering amount of custom blends and your own little nipple to sample every single flavor. SOOO after spending half an hour going down the smorgasbord of flavors I noticed my throat getting sore the next day. A couple of gargling episodes with baking soda and warm water and it's gone too... and I've got a new vap shop to fill all my vaping needs in.

Back
Top Bottom