What's new

Side effects of vaping...

I'd recommend daily use of Oraldene mouthwash, thats like the pink shit you get at the dentists - although I might be wrong, havent been near one in 34 years. And yes I still have all my teeth - in fact according to my last skull X-ray I have an extra one...:P

Runny nose.
Don't know if this has already been mentioned. Certain liquids make my nose run. I don't have a cold or hayfever and the runny nose stops when I stop vaping. It's not only the menthol ones but also orange, aniseed and some fruity ones too. Anyone else gets the runs when vaping certain e-liquids?
I don't seem to get it from vaping coffee, chocolate or baccy liquids.

Runny nose.
Don't know if this has already been mentioned. Certain liquids make my nose run. I don't have a cold or hayfever and the runny nose stops when I stop vaping. It's not only the menthol ones but also orange, aniseed and some fruity ones too. Anyone else gets the runs when vaping certain e-liquids?

I do but I can't say what liquids just seems to be random for me :)

I wonder if it is to do with the flavours or the VG/PG as I have a mix of them. Some PG some VG and then varying combinations. I can't even read the labels to be able to read what they are. The writing is way too small.

Not sure most of my liquids are PG heavy like 70-30 80-20 PG/VG I think its the flavouring as I sneeze with it as well :)

A friend of mine can always tell if a liquid is pg heavy as it cocks his sinuses up. So seems plausible that may be the case Midnight

Wibble

That's interesting. I am going to have to dig out my magnifying glass later and see how much PG is in the ones that makes me snotty.

Runny nose.

I'm finding this all very strange, it might be me that's strange.
I used to have sinus problems when smoking. To many fags the night before and sinuses blocked to the point of head ready to explode.
But since starting vaping I get none of it. Bogey free in the mornings, is one of the first things I noticed about a week after last fag.
Or it could be just the "lethal menthol" I vape now and then. (That stuff will unblock anything)

Back
Top Bottom