What's new

Side effects of vaping...

Those of you that suffered or still do suffer with dodgy taste buds, did the onset start once totally stopping smoking? I'm having at the most two cigs a day, noticed yesterday that I couldn't taste my vapours, not even the strongest flavour's I have which are, Nuclear plusion, Mrs B's Vanilla custard, and Coffee bean Rocket. I tend to change the flavours I vape about 4 times or so a day.... Is this Vapers tongue? Does it make a difference regarding what atomisers you use, or is it just chance that I started using a Protank 2 mini and this has happened? Can't taste the vapor but seem to get a bitter taste straight after vaping.

Gas. This is a bit strange but bare with me.

Over Christmas my brother was bending over searching for a DVD and as I'd had a few I thought it would be funny to slide the lit candle from the table right under his rump. As I did this the git let one rip and a blue flame the turned to orange came from his trousers. After picking myself up from the floor from laughing he lit one of his own and again a flame. We both thought it must be the booze or the food being Christmas but oh no. Ever since then we have both been able lite our farts at will. I now this may seem childish but we stumbled on it by accident and even at almost 40 years of age we both found it to be fecking funny.

Don't try this at home. POTV holds no responsibility for burnt arses :D

Gas. This is a bit strange but bare with me.

Over Christmas my brother was bending over searching for a DVD and as I'd had a few I thought it would be funny to slide the lit candle from the table right under his rump. As I did this the git let one rip and a blue flame the turned to orange came from his trousers. After picking myself up from the floor from laughing he lit one of his own and again a flame. We both thought it must be the booze or the food being Christmas but oh no. Ever since then we have both been able lite our farts at will. I now this may seem childish but we stumbled on it by accident and even at almost 40 years of age we both found it to be fecking funny.

Don't try this at home. POTV holds no responsibility for burnt arses :D

That is as funny as fuck......! :D

Sent From My Galaxy S4

I'm getting a bit of a dryish phlegm at the back of the throat but when it is ejected its clear and not brown as it used to be
:)sparky67

Really bad smelling farts and urine smelling very strong, plus sore dry and cracking lips still. Taste and smell much stronger now and bogeys and nostrils not stinking no more of baccy. Coughing hardly at all, no more smokers cough, just sometimes an irritated throat feeling, might be the PG. Tasting coffee for the first time in years. Slight synthetic taste sometimes in mouth. Wallet getting steadily emptier as well.

Sour taste has returned today. Another 2 days without coffee. Yuck. Tastes horrible. But on the positive I can now taste my banana ejucie.
Hunger is susbsiding. Managed to get a 36 hour fast in yesterday (still 7 hours to go, but not struggling).
Wind.... If it keeps going like that I am going to have lift-off soon!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm used to getting random 'wood' when cycling (it's not that I REALLY enjoy cycling, I do - it's a perineum/blood vessel thing) but it's WOOD now :tmi: Cafe/cake shop stops are fun :8:

Never used to notice the smell of stinkys. Now I can smell them from the car infront. I can't believe that vaping is frowned upon by the non believers as much as smoking :(

Lol you know you could be onto something here, I'm sure I fart a lot more now ha-ha

My sinuses seem to flare up with one particular brand of eliquid,since switching brands never had anymore trouble with them...

Back
Top Bottom