What's new

Side effects of vaping...

Coffee tastes really yuk on ecigs, used to really enjoy coffee with my pipes.

Which ones hurt your sinuses? I have trouble with mine as we'll.

I narrowed it down to the hangsen eliquids..Cant be certain if it was the flavour that set them off or just the brand.I was vaping both the colas(red & blue), the strawberry juice and also the menthol sensation..

Last edited:
Any of the cherry Hangsen so even Cola etc tastes like cough medicine to me, not fond of the PG amount either but they do have a small selection of high VG 80% min juice, regarding side effects I notice my wallet seems lighter!

#VapeOn

I don't know if it's due to my age, now 51, but I'm finding I'm getting many many more lines all over my face and around my cheeks etc and almost a leathery like skin on my face since starting vaping in Nov. 2013. Anybody find this?

Vaping50 What you described a few days back about the cracks on your lips. Do you get them on both or either side corner of the mouth? If so this is know as angular cheilitis and is caused by a yeast infection. This probably ain't vaping related and it won't heal unless treated. Grab yourself some clotrimazole (canesten cream) apply 2-3 times a day and it should heal within 7-10 days.

As for side effects I have yet to feel any. Finding it hard to sleep occasionally but I've always been like that. I suffer from sleep paralysis. Fun and games!

For the first few days with my eGo I found I got a lot of headaches, but I think these were down to too much nicotine from vaping too much - my cigs never tasted this good!!!

I've also noticed that my chest is a bit rough in the morning and I can't vape until about an hour after I've got up. Whether this is because I'm still getting used to vaping or it's my lungs clearing after 20-odd years of smoking I don't know.

Finally, my smoking mates now stink.

Im suffering from a constant case of the crusty snots, wake up every morning and can hardly breath. Hoping it goes away soon.:(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I've not really suffered from any side-effects from Vaping...yet anyway!

Only good things really - Lungs aren't as tight in the morning, morning cough has settled down, don't need to blow my nose as much! All positive to be honest so all good! :)

Is there any metal on or near the mouth piece? I am sensitive to nickel. Too much contact and I get sore skin, only certain areas, like earrings, no problem with Jeans Buttons. I noticed really sore lips where my lips touch the metal top ring on my evod if I vape a lot. I am now careful not to touch my lips with it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I have quite a severe nickel allergy, but have had no ill effects from any drip tips so far, so I'm confident they're SS and brass. If they were nickel, I'd get bad eczema & sores on my lips pretty much immediately.
I was a bit concerned about the nickel in coils, but no problems there either. Decorative metal bands may be more likely to be made of nickel.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom