What's new

Side effects of vaping...

I just get a dry throat!

Sent from my HTC One mini using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Okay this one really concerns me...like might have to go to the doctor...my partner is a none smoker and is really happy that I'm off the stinkies...hair and clothes don't reek, and kissing me is no longer like licking an ashtray...however I have been told that my...uhh...how to be delicate...my man goo...has taken on an unpleasant acidic tinge which lingers on the palate......I gotta admit ...don't like the implications...

I've often noticed that my pee smells like coffee after drinking it all morning. Maybe vaping does that too and your "pipes" are what are smelling?

Last edited:
I just get a dry throat!

Same. I always have a glass of milk or water at hand when I'm home. Actually, I've never drank so much water as now. That's a good thing, I think.

Okay this one really concerns me...like might have to go to the doctor...my partner is a none smoker and is really happy that I'm off the stinkies...hair and clothes don't reek, and kissing me is no longer like licking an ashtray...however I have been told that my...uhh...how to be delicate...my man goo...has taken on an unpleasant acidic tinge which lingers on the palate......I gotta admit ...don't like the implications...

Apparently if you eat alot of strawberrys,, baby batter tastes of strawberrys as well!

Suffered with extremely bad mouth ulcers and tounge ulcers to point where i developed glossitis. This is from being dehydrated. Pain been so bad. Gone on steroids to decrease swelling in mouth and ulcers are disappearing and flavour of vape is getting good again

Suffered with extremely bad mouth ulcers and tounge ulcers to point where i developed glossitis. This is from being dehydrated. Pain been so bad. Gone on steroids to decrease swelling in mouth and ulcers are disappearing and flavour of vape is getting good again

That sounds pretty hardcore man,any one come across this before? U sure it's linked to vapin ?

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I think i had a bad reaction to a menthol flavour. Not used it now for 2 weeks and its clearing up. Luckly ha ha. Was quite bad. Staying away from that from now on

RSJFT
Ahem! the 'man goo' could be down to lots of reasons, especially if you are eating more spicy foods, as you continue to vape your sense of taste improves, therefore you could well be enjoying different foods compared to when you smoked.
Apparently, eating cinnamon flavoured foods can make the taste 'more palatable'
I am not an expert in this, but as i said, it could just be down to dietary change, but i would recommend seeing a doctor, if the situation doesn't improve.

That felt a bit awkward, but hey, we are all here to help (within reason) :)

Back
Top Bottom