What's new

Side effects of vaping...

Only problem i have had was when i first started vaping i had a bit of cotton mouth, but one of the first juices i had was 80% pg t-juice. Problem only lasted a day or two and now enjoy vaping all juice without a problem.

Well aside from the fact i am now more skint than when i was smoking my roll ups!

Still have the deep crack in the middle of my lower lip that won't heal, been over 5 weeks now.....

Still have the deep crack in the middle of my lower lip that won't heal, been over 5 weeks now.....

5 Weeks....seriously, see a doctor man. Oh, and tell him/her you don't smoke....
Strangely I have less need of a morning "fix" I am more relaxed in regard to turning on the vapestick First thing as time since quitting cigs goes by.

Has any one else had a small issue of increased heart burn? Since starting I seem to get it more often ?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Has any one else had a small issue of increased heart burn? Since starting I seem to get it more often ?

I was getting really bad heartburn when i first started, it happened when i was vaping with my cig-a-like and corner shop eliquids. It went away when i started using my evod and juice from online sellers.

I dont know if it was a coincidence or if it was something in the liquids from the newagents though.

I get heartburn regularly and vapeing just seems to exacerbate it

I had a sore throat and a headache the first few days...but I also have numerous other conditions so I don't know what's a side effect and what's just a normal day of symptoms ;)

I have noticed more muscle cramps, but again, normal for me in some ways...other ways I've only noticed positive things like fewer chest issues and stuff like that (again, have some, but that's normal for me!)

Only damage really has been to my bank account, but that's about normal too!

I was getting really bad heartburn when i first started, it happened when i was vaping with my cig-a-like and corner shop eliquids. It went away when i started using my evod and juice from online sellers.

I dont know if it was a coincidence or if it was something in the liquids from the newagents though.

I did have more negative symptoms with the ecig than the EVOD and juice, but nothing major....I have heard that the newsagents and cheapie ones can be pretty bad and put you off vaping..

I did have more negative symptoms with the ecig than the EVOD and juice, but nothing major....I have heard that the newsagents and cheapie ones can be pretty bad and put you off vaping..

It was a jacvapour V1P ecig so not too bad, still nothing on the evod, I also noticed that grape juice seems to give me hearburn and i dont know why.

Back
Top Bottom