What's new

Side effects of vaping...

i had my last smoke on 09Jan.and within 24 hours i felt a lot better no more blocked nose ,tight chest or the usual morning cough up.at times i still fancy a smoke but so far i have resisted .like a lot of members i have started to buy more vapeing supplies to try and with the info.from the forum i have what i need . vape on.

Still getting quite a lot of breathlessness after 4 months of vaping, even on higher VG mixes. Nothing as bad as when I started though.

After two months of vaping from a previous non smoking state, I haven't experienced an increase in mouth ulcers from the ones I occasionally get. Nothing to report really. But my colleagues claim my face flushes bright red when I chain vape my 24 mg juice. Last time I had a checkup the doctor said my blood pressure was good but that was last autumn.

Is there any issue in chain vaping?

I tend to hammer it, especially in the car when driving bit have been wondering is this is ok for your or not?

I feel fine when constantly vaping as I'm only on 12mg but was wondering what you guys thought?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Is there any issue in chain vaping?

I tend to hammer it, especially in the car when driving bit have been wondering is this is ok for your or not?

I feel fine when constantly vaping as I'm only on 12mg but was wondering what you guys thought?

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes
I do, especially in the evening but I'm on about 12mg too. I think a lot of people do and I've not heard of any bad side effects. You would notice if you had too much nic from the headache etc but I don't think that's dangerous just inconvenient.

Yeah that's what I was thinking so thanks for responding! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes whilst out mooching...and vaping! :)

Back
Top Bottom