What's new

Side effects of vaping...

I occasionally get that 'smoked way too many last night' sore chest. But when I'm at home I give the vaping some welly so it stands to reason I guess.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm the same, prefer the lovely warm, thick flavour vape and can live without the throat hit totally.

I've just swapped out the coil and put a fresh one in the protank and boom...back to normal with no wheezing! I guess I didn't clean the head well enough before I rewicked and have been breathing in the crap! I would think it will he easier to make sure it's properly cleaned when I start replacing the coils too. Just got to wait on my ohms meter....

Thanks for chatting and helping me work through it. I'm glad I'm not the only one up at this hour!!

Vik

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

If you are finding the throat hit too much, drop the nic.

Didn't have time to read the whole thread, biggest side-effect for me is a nasty case of shinyitus!!

High nicotine makes me wheezy, I mostly vape 0 nic these days and dont get any problems at all.

Didn't have time to read the whole thread, biggest side-effect for me is a nasty case of shinyitus!!

Only side effects I get now after a week vaping is a slightly dry throat, if I don't drink enough, sometimes with my first vape of the day I can sometimes feel slightly breathless for a minute or two.

If you are finding the throat hit too much, drop the nic.

It's not a throat hit so much, I'm only on between 6-10mg nic, but more of an asthma type wheeze...tight chest, unproductive cough and shortness of breath. Very odd!

But has gone since I changed coils so hopefully all is ok now

Haha...I've heard so much about it but I don't suffer from it thankfully! I do have a juice addiction though!!

I can honestly say after 16 months i've never had any side effects,no sore throat,no head ache,nothing,must just be lucky i guess.

I'll pitch my tent to the tight chest, wheezy, short breath camp. Mine is probably due to the fact I've been using this clearo for about a year, only discovered this site and vaping advances in the last week. Will update when I get my nvape kit.

Also it would appear the higher nicotine plays a part as I just got a space pirate 18mg bottle, previously was on an orange 10mg flavour, same clearo

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm wheezy again tonight...with a coil I've used all day, and a juice I've used before with no problems!! Don't know what I'm doing wrong!

Back
Top Bottom