What's new

Sigelei 100W Box Mod Now In Stock,

As far as i know you just pop the bateries out and charge them... Which if you look at it its better that way cos you can use it while other batteries are charging..... Never have been a fan of plugging device in to charge

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

Thanks Joe

That's actually a bummer for me - as I prefer USB pass-through charging. I am primarily desk based, in a car - but always have a usb available. So far more convenient for me

hmmm - will need to have a think

asif

Thanks Joe

That's actually a bummer for me - as I prefer USB pass-through charging. I am primarily desk based, in a car - but always have a usb available. So far more convenient for me

hmmm - will need to have a think

asif

I could be wrong.... But dont think i am.... Watch this review and the guy doing it is quite entertaining

http://youtu.be/pnXyxnhS8Lg

Just ordered a silver one looking forward to this badlad was going to wait on the ipv3 but this seems a lot of bang for your buck

Just placed an order for the black one. Don't need it but what the heck....

Need an excuse to move a few things on.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm being really good. There must be something in the water that's cured my shinyitus, because I've also resisted buying the Aerotank Turbo.

ordered two, black one for me, silver one for my mate - but it says order on hold... order #100042404 should we have ordered these separately? thought it would make sense to do it as one.
Is everyone elses on hold too?

Taken from there site

Thank you for your order from Myepack.co.uk. If you paid via Paypal your order might show as "On Hold". This is normal and your order will be processed as normal. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at [email protected] or call us at 0208 854 9644 Monday - Friday, 12pm - 5pm GMT.

Taken from there site

Thank you for your order from Myepack.co.uk. If you paid via Paypal your order might show as "On Hold". This is normal and your order will be processed as normal. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at [email protected] or call us at 0208 854 9644 Monday - Friday, 12pm - 5pm GMT.

Cheers, i did pay with paypal so that's probably it, never noticed it do that before, but i'm not usually so eagerly anticipating batteries as I am this new mod :)
just got a bit worried as my mate was orginallly looking on another site, and they had a 'only one per customer' thing going on and i get paranoid that myepack might've had similar but i hadn't realised, and didn't want to have buggered up the order for me and my mate.
But all appears to be well, :)

im looking forward to getting mine too :)

and the free case is a nice bonus , not sure ill use 100w but its my first dual battery mod so the extra run time will be most welcome

Hope mine was posted out yesterday cos that might meen i'll get it tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom