What's new

Sigelei 100W Box Mod Now In Stock,

Hope mine was posted out yesterday cos that might meen i'll get it tomorrow

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

We are currently offering free UK delivery on all orders over £40

For orders under £40 we charge a flat rate of £1.95

We use Royal Mail recorded delivery for all of our UK deliveries and most of our orders are delivered within 1-3 days.

Order cut-off for all delivery services is 3pm (UK time). Orders placed after 3pm will be treated, for the purposes of delivery, as having been placed the next working day.
We try our best to accommodate and be as flexible as possible, please email us if you have any specific requirements at [email protected]
Working days are defined as Monday – Friday (excluding bank and public holidays) – therefore any orders placed after 3pm on Friday will not be processed until Monday.
Delivery will be sent out via Royal Mail signed for .
Upgrade to special delivery for a flat fee of £6.95 for guaranteed next day delivery.
Royal Mail Signed For and Royal Mail Special Delivery require a signature to confirm receipt. If a signature cannot be obtained, the carrier may ask a neighbour to sign for the delivery. Deliveries that require a signature will not be left if a signature cannot be obtained. If the carrier leaves the delivery with a neighbour or at your local post office, they will leave a card for you telling you where it is. You may, when placing your order online, specify a different delivery address than your payment address if that is more convenient for you.
All delivery timescales are approximate and subject to availability. The precise timing of a delivery cannot be specified.

amos

I know as i've had lots of stuff from myepack ;-)

Thanks Joe

That's actually a bummer for me - as I prefer USB pass-through charging. I am primarily desk based, in a car - but always have a usb available. So far more convenient for me

hmmm - will need to have a think

asif

Hi Asif,
there is no USB charging with the Sigelei 100w
also there is no USB charging on the IPV3 just got hold of one
but you can charge the IPV3 with a 9v adapter which is not included in the kit.

Hi Asif,
there is no USB charging with the Sigelei 100w
also there is no USB charging on the IPV3 just got hold of one
but you can charge the IPV3 with a 9v adapter which is not included in the kit.

Thanks Ash,

so guess will have to stock up on spare batteries :-)

BTW - when will you have the IPV3 available? how does it compare to the Sigelei?

Asif

Oow oow now i'm getting excited ;-)

Hi Joe,

It will be shipped out tomorrow morning,
they didn't arrive until very late Friday afternoon
thanks

ash

Cheers Ash,

My mate cookie (ambulance guy) the fecker will be whinding me up when he gets his before me hehehe , hes a top bloke, ash give him the fecking dummy one hahahaha

Cheers Ash,

My mate cookie (ambulance guy) the fecker will be whinding me up when he gets his before me hehehe , hes a top bloke, ash give him the fecking dummy one hahahaha

we will probably be sold out by the time he arrives

we will probably be sold out by the time he arrives

Thats a shame cos i know he really wants one, o well least i know mines gonna be on its way woohoo! .... I'll whind the fecker up hahaha

Back
Top Bottom