What's new

Sigelei 100W Box Mod Now In Stock,

Thats a shame cos i know he really wants one, o well least i know mines gonna be on its way woohoo! .... I'll whind the fecker up hahaha

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

Black are now all sold out I will keep a silver one behind for him more stock will be arriving in a couple of days

Thanks Ash that really good of you ( haha i ordered black phew!) ...i'll let him know 1st thing in morning mate....cheers Ash!.... Mark

Thanks Ash,

so guess will have to stock up on spare batteries :-)

BTW - when will you have the IPV3 available? how does it compare to the Sigelei?

Asif

Not sure yet when we will have the IPV3,
just landed back from Germany and haven't tested it yet got the vtc5's on charge
will give it a go in the morning

Not sure yet when we will have the IPV3,
just landed back from Germany and haven't tested it yet got the vtc5's on charge
will give it a go in the morning

Thanks Ash,

Oh, what the hell - will order one. So, its silver only at the moment?

Also, do you have any Sony VTC5's at the moment?

Asif

got my shipping confirmation email so with a bit of luck it could arrive tomorrow as im also in london so doesnt have to go far lol , fingers crossed :drool:

Bugger! just missed the last Silver one - couldn't remember my login and when I got it all reset - all sold out :-(

Ash, will you please post here when you get some more stock in (either black or silver will be ok)

Thanks

Asif

Out of curiousity, i keep hearing somewhere that the sigelei and IPV WILL BE UPGRADABLE TO 150w soon ...or is this bull?

just got a ups email , coming tomorrow for definate :) , if you get yours first joe let us know how she vapes :thumbup:

All orders for the 100w have been shipped out today,
but unfortunately the leather cases have been delayed until Wednesday we will ship them separately as soon as they arrive.
more stock will be arriving later in the week.

Back
Top Bottom