What's new

Single Coil RDA

Tobytyke

Achiever
Hey Peeps. I’ve been having a play about with the RDA set-up of 5he Aspire Quad- flex but would like to purchase a easy to build on RDA for a beginner.

Are there any recommendations for a single coil 24mm RDA. I say single coil as I think it would be easier for me to get the hang of building. TIA.

Lee

B63BC52E-04B2-40F0-A915-50BFE6E9AC7B.jpeg
hi @Tobytyke if you want to try a duel deck build then look up velocity style deck very easy to build on for someone starting out heres a pic so you know what one is :2thumbsup: as for single rdas most are easy to build on only one iv found fiddly is the tobhino by wismec a good one to start with would be the nano wasp cheap and good flavour

Last edited:
I use the Pulse 22, the recurve and the Ehpro model m. All good single coil drippers. There's also the Wasp nano, hadaly and soul S if you want a small dripper for lower power.

I use the Pulse 22, the recurve and the Ehpro model m. All good single coil drippers. There's also the Wasp nano, hadaly and soul S if you want a small dripper for lower power.

:18: Just watching a review on the Pulse 22 as we speak

Noooooo.... it’s a toss up between the Drop or Bonza. Though I’ve seen the Iconic for £15 at Evolution vaping... Too many choices :doh:
Your right there. ... I've just about settled on the kit I have now but still buy the odd bit if it looks interesting. I've got so much kit that I don't use much that I try not to look at too much of the new kit.
Good luck with your hunt.

Noooooo.... it’s a toss up between the Drop or Bonza. Though I’ve seen the Iconic for £15 at Evolution vaping... Too many choices :doh:

If a choice between those then go for the Drop as better than other two

Your right there. ... I've just about settled on the kit I have now but still buy the odd bit if it looks interesting. I've got so much kit that I don't use much that I try not to look at too much of the new kit.
Good luck with your hunt.

The search continues. As a new vaper I don’t have anything to compare too, so whatever I decide on, I’m sure it will be a good start. Something simple to build with decent flavour. Peeps say the Wasp is good but I’m not keen on the form factor of it & I want 24mm

Back
Top Bottom