What's new

Slight issues with The Next POTV Raffle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That particular comment has lifted my spirits @Mr Numpty :2thumbsup: A great deal of thought and work had already been going on behind the scenes with the next Raffle and it has been a bitter pill to swallow that we are unable to do something which was going to benefit so many. To say I was more than a bit "miffed" would be the understatement of ALL time I'm afraid.

That particular comment has lifted my spirits @Mr Numpty :2thumbsup: A great deal of thought and work had already been going on behind the scenes with the next Raffle and it has been a bitter pill to swallow that we are unable to do something which was going to benefit so many. To say I was more than a bit "miffed" would be the understatement of ALL time I'm afraid.
I don't want to tread on any toes, and I don't have a good grasp on these other fund-raisers, but I would have thought that most members would see the official forum-sanctioned raffle as the biggie to support. I may be wrong, but that is where my limited funds are being held for.

Keep her running Rob. I'm sure we can split our funds and as we all know every penny counts to all of these charities.

September should still work for people I think - especially as Stu @pfvapes has just had his hair cut off today for a great cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom