What's new

Slug clone?

I've just had a look - never seen the slug mod before. I'm completely in love. Head over heels, crazy, stupid love. But I've already spent my bloody spending money for this month!! ARRRGGHH!!!! I SO want one! Why did I have to go and buy poxy bloody juice when I could have put that on my desk and just looked and fiddled with it all month?

I'm genuinely thinking through everything that I own and wondering what I can sell. Anyone looking for a first time rent-boy?

In the bag. Can't wait till Tuesday/Wednesdays post... Think the Kato will be going in the classies..

Sent by carrier pigeon from the edge of a babble abyss

I'll definitely be buying one of these at some point, hopefully sooner rather then later.

Thanks for the heads up folks - just ordered a Slug clone from M-Vapes

BTW is the Kato Square clone really that bad? was thinking of ordering one from Puff Palace (£35) - thought, at that price, even it turn out to crap - would make a decent paper weight ;-)

Yeah, the build quality and machining look great etc. I hope it's the same clone, and not the disaster the Kato was.

Have you had problems with the Kato too?

I think my low opinion of it is pretty well known on here now...

High hopes for the Slug, the Kato has now been demoted to "paperweight" status.

Have you had problems with the Kato too?

I think my low opinion of it is pretty well known on here now...

High hopes for the Slug, the Kato has now been demoted to "paperweight" status.

When the Kato clone appeared on Puffpalace I was desperate to have one... I loved the looks of it. I tried to get into tanks, but just couldn't. Tanks don't agree with me.

So I stuck to dripping and just never got one. I heard a lot of bad things about it from here though.

Thanks for the heads up folks - just ordered a Slug clone from M-Vapes

BTW is the Kato Square clone really that bad? was thinking of ordering one from Puff Palace (£35) - thought, at that price, even it turn out to crap - would make a decent paper weight ;-)

Supposedly.

Back
Top Bottom