What's new

Small compact kit

Noaman Ramzan

Postman
Hi apes am looking for a small compact kit . Nothing to fancy .just a sub ohm easy to carry kit

I loved that armour pro kit but be sure to order from China to get the 5ml tank.
Such a good set up and with a decent 21700 battery it packs some life for a single cell mod.

If its a squonk mod then i would go for the Vandy Vape pulse 80 watt or the pulse x both are very light in weight can use a single 18650 with adaptor to make it the size of a 20700 or it can take a 20700 on its own.....

Depends really on how you will use the Mod. I've just got in the Geek Vape Flint Kit. They market it as a small, portable Nic Salt set up. 900mAh battery and decent
I've got the Vaptio Armour Pro Kit as mentioned before, it's a lovely kit and a good good flavoursome Tank with it. Single battery but at 21700, the life is pretty decent

Eleaf Invoke 220W, it's tiny for a dual 18650 battery mod, about £27 on FastTech.
^^ This. I use one as my out-the-house mod with a Clieto Exo. At 55w can (just) squeeze a full day out of it.

Thanks for all the replies. Its for 1 of my freinds and armour kit is nice. I was thinking the obs cube 40 pound from ecig one. The vandy vape pulse is so good but he will not be into building .think hes started smoking again so a little kit with some fruity flavours will help him .

Back
Top Bottom