What's new

smoant Pasito pod system.

I would love to try one of these but the idea of having to continually buy replacement coils goes against the grain
As far as the miniture rba is concerned, I still have nightmares of the Kanger rba and those side post holes, what is that about? :11:

I would love to try one of these but the idea of having to continually buy replacement coils goes against the grain
As far as the miniture rba is concerned, I still have nightmares of the Kanger rba and those side post holes, what is that about? :11:
You would be surprised how easy it is to build the RBA, far easier than the Kangertech ones (I hated that deck!).

I bought a pack of 5 RBA's and actually enjoyed coiling them, it's a good design and better flavour, for the price it's worth a try.

Nice review as always @eyeball kid :)

It's the mutts nuts with the RBA.

Is this going up on the front end of the site? I've been writing my own review for it and didn't realise you had already done it.
No bud. I keep my nonsense inside.
Let you boy's who know your spreadsheets do the front end. Crack on.
I do have a coil build photo section to add to this one.
I've been using 26awg kanthal at 2mm with ease but must try @ZT's 2.5mm coil as that's my usual size for rta's.

No bud. I keep my nonsense inside.
Let you boy's who know your spreadsheets do the front end. Crack on.
I do have a coil build photo section to add to this one.
I've been using 26awg kanthal at 2mm with ease but must try @ZT's 2.5mm coil as that's my usual size for rta's.
Nice one, I would have been gutted as I have put hours into the photography and text so far, I can crack on now - thanks mate :)

I've been doing 2.5 mm Kanthal coils around 1.2 Ohms - love it, might try Ni80 but kanthal ramps up perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom