What's new

smoant Pasito pod system.

Same here, I also pre-bend 1 leg, useful tip is use needle nose pliers to pull the legs in.
I must say when I looked at the pre release pics, I said "ouch" as the side mounted wire inlets on the posts looked like trouble but I've actually found it helps greatly and makes the small size not an issue.
Also bizarrely for such a small compact chamber, I rewick less often than the kf lite or cthulhu mini.
I like nichrome in squonkers but don't like the way it heats up in mtl tanks. Weird.

Hi all,

Just got my first Pasito and just checking are these the only coils they do for it?

Just tried the MTL one, very nice looking forward to finishing work to give it a good go.

Any advice?

Has anyone tried the mesh one? If so what kind of juice is best for that?

Thanks

upload_2019-12-12_15-36-41.png

Hi all,

Just got my first Pasito and just checking are these the only coils they do for it?

Just tried the MTL one, very nice looking forward to finishing work to give it a good go.

Any advice?

Has anyone tried the mesh one? If so what kind of juice is best for that?

Thanks

View attachment 206609

Welcome to the Spuds-r-Us club :)

The Mesh one is very good for DTL, the MTL is not bad but the RBA is where the Smoant Potato comes alive for flavour (Rule No1 is you have to call it a Potato).

**EDIT**
Forgot to mention, I used 10mg Nic Salts with the mesh, a bit too strong so 3-6mg 50/50 would be my choice.

@DeeDee Time for you to start making coils, the Potato isnt going to be the easiest for your first go.? good luck.lol.

You lot need to get off my case on this building lark! You do know that when I do eventually start I will absolutely do your heads in don't you???? I will probably be blocked from POTV all together!!

I am going to start but not yet and especially not on a tiny Potato LOL

When Im ready I will probaly start a new Thread just for me LOL You know how needy I can be!

D

Back
Top Bottom