What's new

Smok Alien battery?

He'll want pics of the positive and weight if you can get it. If huggett is busy try @Ben fogstar
Cheers jugg1es

Positive
uploadfromtaptalk1475159235144.jpg

Will need to ask about if I can borrow some scales.

Cheers jugg1es

Positive View attachment 105415

Will need to ask about if I can borrow some scales.

Hey @DjDoc it should be around 46 grams - however fakes can be the same too - it looks to me as if its real though. Although the pic is blurred - its definatley a legitimate LG cell - whether its a real HG2 or not I cant really say with a picture.

It looks like it was purchased from Imren going from the label - I've tested one of these recently - although they make crappy overstated batteries, they do supply a lot of UK vape shops with genuine albeit overpriced articles.

I personally wouldn't buy from them, as previous stated they are overpriced and I don't like how they choose to store their batteries :

imrenlghg2.png

Not really my thing -

A post that may help HERE

Hey @DjDoc it should be around 46 grams - however fakes can be the same too - it looks to me as if its real though. Although the pic is blurred - its definatley a legitimate LG cell - whether its a real HG2 or not I cant really say with a picture.

It looks like it was purchased from Imren going from the label - I've tested one of these recently - although they make crappy overstated batteries, they do supply a lot of UK vape shops with genuine albeit overpriced articles.

I personally wouldn't buy from them, as previous stated they are overpriced and I don't like how they choose to store their batteries :

imrenlghg2.png

Not really my thing -

A post that may help HERE
uploadfromtaptalk1475161222237.jpg

Hopefully pics a bit better, thanks for replying.

I'll try n get em weighed [emoji106]

Morning Chaps
Been reading this thread with interest I finally took the leap and pushed the boat out with a Smok Alien 220 and a G-Priv at the same time!!! The Mrs wasn't impressed at 120 quid all in one siting but I explained that it was only a weeks worth of Red Marlboro (my ace card when it comes to spending money on vape stuff )
Anyway, done a load of research on batteries (Battery Mooch is a real authority on this.... look him up) The LG HG2's I bought are brilliant. I am quite a heavy vapour and they easily last me all day at 35w. I get mine from Next Day Batteries and I also got an XStar VC4 charger.
Now the initial expense is out the way I know my vaping needs are pretty much covered. This stuff is brilliant, it all works and have had no problems since getting it all 3 months ago.
Hope this is of help guys..... there's nothing worse than your vape stuff letting you down when you're trying to give up the old "oilys" !! Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom