What's new

Smok Alien battery?

How odd. How the hell do they get scratched if they're all boxed up from new I wonder. Hope it's ok.

Every review I've seen has had a mod with a scratched screen. Not a lot, but enough to bother me. I'll wait and see I suppose- but I can see it being the case. I've sent stuff back to Cigabuy once before and they were very good, and very quick about it. Decent company to deal with.

Every review I've seen has had a mod with a scratched screen. Not a lot, but enough to bother me. I'll wait and see I suppose- but I can see it being the case. I've sent stuff back to Cigabuy once before and they were very good, and very quick about it. Decent company to deal with.
Yeah, I had ordered the red one but then wished I had gone for the grey. Went on the site, clicked talk to a rep, got an immediate response and she changed it over with no fuss at all. Brilliant stuff.

Yeah, I had ordered the red one but then wished I had gone for the grey. Went on the site, clicked talk to a rep, got an immediate response and she changed it over with no fuss at all. Brilliant stuff.

Some of the U.K. Vendors could learn from service like that.
Our Chinese friends are certainly upping their game for the most part. [emoji4]

Thanks for replies, I bought the batteries from vapeclub so would of thought they'd be legit

How odd. How the hell do they get scratched if they're all boxed up from new I wonder. Hope it's ok.

I think I spotted on 1 review where there was no screen protecter and the info card was laying on top. Then in transit ect it slides around on top of the screen hence the scratches

Got these from my local earlier

uploadfromtaptalk1475152641686.jpg

These ok? I usually get the Samsung's

Back
Top Bottom