What's new

Smok Alien battery?

The Coolfire has a 3300 mAh battery right?

HG2's are supposed to be 3000 mah, so no it doesn't sound good to me ....

Problem is Si is the battery itself. Lots and lots of fake HG2's flying about [emoji15]

I think if they were kosher he'd be getting way over half a day.

Problem is Si is the battery itself. Lots and lots of fake HG2's flying about [emoji15]

I think if they were kosher he'd be getting way over half a day.

ahhh, yeah, could be...................... fandyfire re-wraps :eek:

My friendly local postman hasn't delivered it yet. Tracking says it's at Heathrow so I'm expecting it sometime in November :58:
Y'what!? When did it dispatch? This from Cigabuy, right? I've had no notification but then I'm forever buying stuff without registering with sites. :banghead:

[emoji23]
Shouldn't lol. But Fandyfire?! [emoji16]

hahaha, never seen one in real life but it always makes me laugh when I see them on fasttech or whatever .... 'Easyfire' would have been an even better name.

Y'what!? When did it dispatch? This from Cigabuy, right? I've had no notification but then I'm forever buying stuff without registering with sites. :banghead:

I think I ordered it before you though bud? Mine was ordered on 2nd September and Cigabuy send the pre orders out in the order that they were ordered. At least I think they do. [emoji15]

hahaha, never seen one in real life but it always makes me laugh when I see them on fasttech or whatever .... 'Easyfire' would have been an even better name.

It's really a thing? I thought you were taking the piss [emoji23]

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1474928354.094833.jpg

Hi,
Just wondering how the HG2 batteries are going in you Alien? I Also bought a new pair of hg2's to go in mine but must say I'm not impressed with the battery life. I'm only vaping at 26w and just over half a day with them. Is this normal? I had a coolfire 4 plus and that used to last about a day and a half on one charge... then i got a coolfire tc100 and the battery life on that was terrible.. Weird, am I doing something wrong? I must admit I do charge the batteries in the mod but I read that the alien does do a good job of charging. Might just go back to a coolfire 4 plus if battery life on newer mods is gonna be like this lol

Something isn't right here mate. I get a day at least out of my HG2's. I vape pretty frequently throughout the day at 37w-45w pulling around 9-10 Amps on my RX2/3.

Back
Top Bottom