What's new

Smok Alien battery?

They've gone though the trouble of trademarking their ridonkulous name too. Another battery with fire in its name!?

What's next...Apple come out with an 18650 soon called "iVent"?

Never heard of them until Si just said. Shows what I know! [emoji16]

makes me laugh that they have flames in the logo ....... because that's just what you want to see on your batteries. :D

I never did like you. :28:

Most don't. I'm just mildly useful occasionally [emoji6][emoji16]

It actually may be a bad thing so you might have the last laugh. I've a sneaky suspicion that I may end up with one with no screen protector. This will be fine and dandy if the screen isn't scratched, but lots without the protectors seem to be ☹️, and the 2nd batch has all got the protectors on.

We'll see I suppose.

The decent shop local to me has the kit in store for £60... I may have to go and have a look (try not to spend more money or the Mrs will leave me and take our cats and I'll be alone in a house full of shiny things)

These look like those red AWT too ... same font on the IMR 18650 bit ... it's insane.

3918800-4.jpg

Most don't. I'm just mildly useful occasionally [emoji6][emoji16]

It actually may be a bad thing so you might have the last laugh. I've a sneaky suspicion that I may end up with one with no screen protector. This will be fine and dandy if the screen isn't scratched, but lots without the protectors seem to be ☹️, and the 2nd batch has all got the protectors on.

We'll see I suppose.
How odd. How the hell do they get scratched if they're all boxed up from new I wonder. Hope it's ok.

Back
Top Bottom