What's new

Smok mag m270

Neil78

I have a new ( a couple of months) smok mag m270 I'm using a smok tank, It seems to work for a bit then I get the flashing lights and it doesn't fire, any ideas? I've taken the tank off and reinstalled it and the battery is full, I also to that out and pit back in, still nothing

You’ll need to be more specific than that. In both battery and fault details. Old bean.
So:
What brand and where did you get your battery.
Which “light flashing”
What’s indicated on the screen.
I’ve one in my hand now. Bought in 2017 and, though not used now, still works fine.

You’ll need to be more specific than that. In both battery and fault details. Old bean.
So:
What brand and where did you get your battery.
Which “light flashing”
What’s indicated on the screen.
I’ve one in my hand now. Bought in 2017 and, though not used now, still works fine.
18650 vapecell k25 there is no screen but the small white lite flashes 15 times, I have used everything on other mods I.e geekvape aegis with no issues

Attachments

• 16727393172285279196013366738496.jpg
    16727393172285279196013366738496.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
From the smok site

3. Low voltage protection: when battery capacity is lower than 3.3V, the LED light will flash 15 times and the battery will automatically shut down the output. Please charge in time.

If the LED light keeps blinking or lighting, then it should be malfunctional.

Either the battery is humped or the mod is, try another battery in it, if that doesn't give you joy, its time to replace the mod. Word to the wise, Smok are invariably trash. Stack 'em high, sell them cheap merchants.

Thanks John, the battery is full, so definitely the mod. All show but no go

Nothing much more to say, you sound like you have other mods anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom