What's new

So I want to diy!!

I got 2 liters in the past 2 weeks both took 4 days to come and were premium grade nicotine, crystal clear with 0 smell
Thanks, thats good to hear. My last 250ml is coming perilously close to the end. Must go and place my order now.

I was in same position 2 weeks ago lol :)
Well, order is placed. Hopefully I'll get it before Christmas, but as their UK region list (in the address section) does not include Guernsey or the Channel Islands I had to choose Hampshire (being closest), so there may be a hiccup.
Fingers crossed.

Should be okay, royal mail are slow but they get there eventually
Just have to say, very, very impressed with Darkstar Vapours. I received my order today, best packaging I've seen in a long time, even down to the paper the invoice was printed on. Will definitely use again and will recommend to friends also.

Just have to say, very, very impressed with Darkstar Vapours. I received my order today, best packaging I've seen in a long time, even down to the paper the invoice was printed on. Will definitely use again and will recommend to friends also.

Glad they came threw for you, only place ill use for nicotine now, best ive seen darkstars

Back
Top Bottom