What's new

So what's your current favourite eliquid at the moment???

T-Juices col custard, red astaire and minty the toff are on rotation at the mo....

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Viper from Emporium Vapour......You wont find it at the moment as it's only made especially for me....:)

But will be on sale soon....If you like Snake oil, You'll LOVE this......:)

Viper from Emporium Vapour......You wont find it at the moment as it's only made especially for me....:)

But will be on sale soon....If you like Snake oil, You'll LOVE this......:)

Another one added to the list

Sent From My Galaxy S4

I'm currently getting through a lot of homemade gingerbread and cinnamon swirl, both made using capella flavourings.

I like a lot of flavour so i mix both of these at 20%. I still don't find them overpowering though. Trouble is, everyone's different, we all like different flavours at different strengths. I would highly recommend both these flavourings but, others may disagree. I've found that trial and error is the only way forward. I've bought juices on the back of rave reviews only to discover that I don't like them.

Watermelon Squish by VaperCaper available from January - it is simply DIVINE! Get some when he starts selling it! I can also highly recommend his Cooling Cucumber too!!

(I have had permission to talk about these juices even though they aren't for sale yet!)

Hansels folly by kracken. Amazing fiery gingerbread

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Minty the toff, swedish fish , colonel custard , squid ink and hansons folly are seeing me over xmas..finishef the orange tictac..yummy juices all

Back
Top Bottom