What's new

Some advice on Vape bullshitting...

Tubbyengineer

Legend
When Bullshitting a group of attractive young secretaries about how "Top of the line" and "Best there is" your Clone Vision spinner and Nautilus Mini is...

Make sure there isn't some Fat git behind you Leering and making wanker gestures whilst waving a Red Vapourflask and a Heron filled with Red Astaire...

Poor bastard couldn't understand why they weren't more impressed with his gear...:grin2::wanker:

When Bullshitting a group of attractive young secretaries about how "Top of the line" and "Best there is" your Clone Vision spinner and Nautilus Mini is...

Make sure there isn't some Fat git behind you Leering and making wanker gestures whilst waving a Red Vapourflask and a Heron filled with Red Astaire...

Poor bastard couldn't understand why they weren't more impressed with his gear...:grin2::wanker:
They were probably thinking " Who's the Chubby Wino waving his Hip Flask around"!!!

Poor tosser never actually saw me, but I'd heard his spiel and just couldn't resist making him look like a dick...

Shouldn't have made a cloud of vapour & disappeared. :P

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

11054396_1429640207334405_5226344253566347720_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom