What's new

Sourcemore/Geekvape to UK

Mr Ripple

Legend
Do Sourcemore not ship geekvape products to the UK?

20200528_111829.jpg

That's a new one!!! Give support a try?

Something going on with some of these Chinese vendors, I was browsing Hotecig the other day & they only ship to the UK from the German warehouse now. Even if I worked around it & tried to look at at item not in the German store, I got an error

Wrong thread, oops.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had 2 geekvape boosts, coils and spare pods from them, that was a while ago so maybe changed recently

We should know the cause of this. It is usually Totally Wicked that cause Chinese vendors to prohibit certain goods from being sold to UK buyers as they want to monopolise and charge twice what the Chinese sell for, greed is the answer

What's going on is Chinese manufacturer's are hamstringing Chinese vendor's massively.
this is why your not seeing the substantial discounts we used to see.
the manufacturer's are making exclusive distribution deals in every territory (eleaf used to do this).
This means Chinese vendor's have to buy Chinese made products from out of county at wholesale rather than close to manufacture price.
They are plugging holes that circumvent there recommended retail prices.
your vape gear is gonna be more expensive and your favourite Chinese vendors will shut or move into other more profitable tech I'm afraid.

We should know the cause of this. It is usually Totally Wicked that cause Chinese vendors to prohibit certain goods from being sold to UK buyers as they want to monopolise and charge twice what the Chinese sell for, greed is the answer
Not just tw any more bud. The manufacturer is setting the price now which If you figure wismecs rrp into things will be massively over priced.

I think that the official distributor for geekvape is UK Vape kings.

I remember reading last year they had some sort of deal such as that so that may be your answer.

Back
Top Bottom