What's new

Trying to source a Vapefly Brunhilde Mtl in UK

Chrisp58

Initiate
Evening all,

I’m trying to source a Vapefly Brunhilde MTL rta from a UK supplier but the one I have seen (Greyhaze)have sold out, the only other place I’ve seen one is via Sourcemore but I’m uneasy about buying from overseas especially China, anyone know where I can get one ? And if I’ve no option is Sourcemore reputable?

Many thanks

Evening all,

I’m trying to source a Vapefly Brunhilde MTL rta from a UK supplier but the one I have seen (Greyhaze)have sold out, the only other place I’ve seen one is via Sourcemore but I’m uneasy about buying from overseas especially China, anyone know where I can get one ? And if I’ve no option is Sourcemore reputable?

Many thanks
Yeah sourcemore are reputable .I've used them loads

I also buy most of my vape hardware from Sourcemore and they've never let me down.

I've got a order with source more. So hopefully it comes lol. I just went with what everyone said in here about it. I do have a Brunhilde if push comes to shove.

I've got a order with source more. So hopefully it comes lol. I just went with what everyone said in here about it. I do have a Brunhilde if push comes to shove.

You'll be fine. As long as they have items in stock I always get the parcel around 9 to 12 days after ordering.

Thanks for the link, Are vapedna a drop shipper by any chance ? They don’t show a UK address, tel no etc
Only an outlook email address
No physical address or phone number

Buyer Beware

Edit .....nice phone number :D
Screenshot_2023-09-11-20-38-25-696_com.android.chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom