What's new

Trying to source a Vapefly Brunhilde Mtl in UK

Looking like I might have to bit the bullet and order it from them.
I have no qualms ordering from there ...there's gonna be p+p on top .but if you can't get one anywhere else watcha Gunna do?

You gotta set up account to get that price ...first order may be a few dollars more

I have no qualms ordering from there ...there's gonna be p+p on top .but if you can't get one anywhere else watcha Gunna do?

You gotta set up account to get that price ...first order may be a few dollars more

Doesn’t look like I have a choice but thanks for the info on Sourcemore, will order tomorrow from them.

Doesn’t look like I have a choice but thanks for the info on Sourcemore, will order tomorrow from them.
I've recently used sourcemore because I couldn't get a Pico in this country. Had to wait a little bit but I received the tracking number and tracked it all the way to my front door.

Did you get it OK? In the same boat. Got mine back in January 2021 and its been amazing. Still working fine but could do with getting new parts and world like to have one as a backup. It outlasted the mod I got for it the Lost Vape Grus. What Mod do you use for yours??

Decided not to buy from Sourcemore in the end, went for a Neeko from Bits & Pieces at £19.99 which they still have. Mainly using the Jackaroo mini mod at the moment with a nice 4000amh battery lasts me 2 days min

Decided not to buy from Sourcemore in the end, went for a Neeko from Bits & Pieces at £19.99 which they still have. Mainly using the Jackaroo mini mod at the moment with a nice 4000amh battery lasts me 2 days min

I've been thinking about getting a jackaroo mini from ecigone there £19.99 was there anywhere cheaper? I've only got one mod and one pair of batterys so cant use it while charging.

Back
Top Bottom