What's new

Spaced coils

M3 Screw, such as the ones holding Switches and Light Switches to their backing plates. ;)
Ahh, I have a good supply of them. They’ve been sitting round since I gave up house bashing, years ago.

I`ve made a stretched coil, I had to bump up the wattage a bit to get the vape I`m used to, the micro coil I took out was solid with crap, it`ll be intereting to see how long this one lasts.

I only tend to use a spaced coil, in order for it to fit a specific deck.
How is it said to increase flavour. Because I’ve never noticed any difference. Sure the flavour is great on a new build. But isn’t that t because it’s an unsullied coil. And, up until it was changed, I’d been using an old coil, slightly manky item?

I only tend to use a spaced coil, in order for it to fit a specific deck.
How is it said to increase flavour. Because I’ve never noticed any difference. Sure the flavour is great on a new build. But isn’t that t because it’s an unsullied coil. And, up until it was changed, I’d been using an old coil, slightly manky item?
I cant say I`ve noticed much difference in flavor other than the taste of vaping coke (the coal product not the nose candy,) has gone and so has the over run when I take my finger off the fire button.

I cant say I`ve noticed much difference in flavor other than the taste of vaping coke (the coal product not the nose candy,) has gone and so has the over run when I take my finger off the fire button.

if those are things that bother you, you should def try stainless wire.

if those are things that bother you, you should def try stainless wire.
Yep. I threw away a pair of SS fused Clapton coils that had been in my Asgard 25 for 12 months. I just burnt off the gunk, every month or so. To be fair, they didn’t look like they were old, when I threw them away.

Back
Top Bottom