What's new

Squonk Check

How is the wraith? What size is the 510? does a 24mm overhang or is it flush? cheers
It sits flush gerry. I will take a picture of the top with a tsunami 24 on later. The black one is soft rubber finished and has the best build quality I've seen in a while. No button rattle. And most descriptions say it's 6.5ml but it's a 10ml bottle. I ran the goon last night at 50w plus from 7 ish to 11 ish and had 25% of a 2500mah battery left. So not bad. It has a power hit setting which I set to full and it certainly warmed the twin claptons up quickly (0.20) kanthal. Very pleased so far . just wish a decent two cell where available.
@stevoknevo. Haven't tried tc yet bit all report's are it's spot on.

It sits flush gerry. I will take a picture of the top with a tsunami 24 on later. The black one is soft rubber finished and has the best build quality I've seen in a while. No button rattle. And most descriptions say it's 6.5ml but it's a 10ml bottle. I ran the goon last night at 50w plus from 7 ish to 11 ish and had 25% of a 2500mah battery left. So not bad. It has a power hit setting which I set to full and it certainly warmed the twin claptons up quickly (0.20) kanthal. Very pleased so far . just wish a decent two cell where available.
@stevoknevo. Haven't tried tc yet bit all report's are it's spot on.
Cheers its for a buddy who is thinking of getting one and doesnt want to go to the expense of a Halcyon and wants somthing a bit more than the Pico and this sits in that bracket..Im not 100% sure but I dont thing a goon can sit on the pico..The normal pico certainly wont accept a 24mm... Thanks buddy..

Cheers its for a buddy who is thinking of getting one and doesnt want to go to the expense of a Halcyon and wants somthing a bit more than the Pico and this sits in that bracket..Im not 100% sure but I dont thing a goon can sit on the pico..The normal pico certainly wont accept a 24mm... Thanks buddy..
No. I will put a picture up of the Pico with the goon too. The hobo drifter is perfect for dual coil on the pico (hobo v4 in clone language). Or as you know the hadaly. Mine's single coiled with the o atty.
I bought the wraith for the same reason. It's for my dripworx type liquids that need a little more oomph. Until a reliable two cell model appears at a reasonable price it's the best way to go.

No. I will put a picture up of the Pico with the goon too. The hobo drifter is perfect for dual coil on the pico (hobo v4 in clone language). Or as you know the hadaly. Mine's single coiled with the o atty.
I bought the wraith for the same reason. It's for my dripworx type liquids that need a little more oomph. Until a reliable two cell model appears at a reasonable price it's the best way to go.
Agree... looking for somthing with extended cell life for out and about... Not a major issue carrying a spare for the octopus or rockmodz but they a bit high end to be trowing around the car....
Hacyon does the job and got plenty of umpf as its dna 200 but doesnt last all day and struggling like buggary to get a spare lipo for it in stock.. @SirLugg suggested getting a such and such lipo and welding some connectors on it or somthing but I dont do that particular skill at all so just hanging on till geekvape get their finger out.. Ask me to knock up a coq en bouche and I can manage it easily but joining two bits of wire with hot metal stuff is a no go area...

Here you go Gerry. Definite overhang on the pico but a good 1mm rim with the tsunami on the wraith.
WP_20161130_16_17_39_Pro.jpg
WP_20161130_16_19_09_Pro.jpg
WP_20161130_16_19_09_Pro.jpg

WP_20161130_16_18_40_Pro.jpg

I will have a word with sir Lugg on his thoughts and look at the connections. If all else fails I can change the connectors for you bud.
Hope this helps. Not the best photo's but you get the idea.

I've got two pico squeezes now. Perfect for.out and about. Well built and no biggie if it gets dropped or nicked. The wraith is about the best built mod I've bought since my smy sdna200. In fact I'd rate the build better plus the squonk bottles come with screw caps. Handy for carrying extra juice.

I've got two pico squeezes now. Perfect for.out and about. Well built and no biggie if it gets dropped or nicked. The wraith is about the best built mod I've bought since my smy sdna200. In fact I'd rate the build better plus the squonk bottles come with screw caps. Handy for carrying extra juice.
Oh unusually.the supplied rda is actually very good.

Back
Top Bottom