What's new

Squonk Check

Gentlemen. The goon is squonk ready.
WP_20161129_18_15_22_Pro.jpg

backup well nearly to three squonks nearly. the orange one is waiting on magnets and some copper to finish it off

Attachments

• DSC_0009.JPG
    DSC_0009.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 66
if you like drippers but hate dripping then they're the ideal solution mate, also great for buildtards like me as who cant build a dripper? [emoji6]
cons? some of the stuff is hard to get and expensive-but the budget stuff is catching up fast and theres some thoroughly decent stuff to dip ur toe in with now
^^^^ This sums it up really well....

I

I was just looking at those the other night and thinking about getting one printed! Look good!

the one i got done is abs and does look good it does have a few flaws though but nothing a good sand would sort out but iam to leave it as is. one thing i will say is if you get one done watch who you choose to print it as i`ve seen some horror pics of them supposedly ready to build and use and they were`nt pretty

You can get a pin for the Tsunami for about a fiver... I got mine from link below but they seem to be OOS at the moment
but I have seen them frequently on my travels.. If youve got a goon then mod maker sell the FD 2.5mm pin cheap which needs a slight filing to fit..
http://www.vapor-z.co.uk/products/tsunami-bf-pin-only

Thanks I've ordered a bottom pin for goon I love it so makes sense really should be hear today.

Back
Top Bottom