What's new

Squonk Check

My latest addition to the squonk has Just arrived from GB, £63 in a flash sale a couple of weeks ago .

HCigar VT75 Inbox. pretty impressed with it, nice feel to it in the hand (a lot lighter than i expected) removing the bottle and replacing the battery is well thought out and simple, just pop the magnetic side panel gives easy access to both. Only slight gripe is the opposite panel has like a clicky feel to it which may annoy some. Apart from that very happy with it.
20161123_133529_resized.jpg
20161123_133529_resized.jpg

My first build project ... probably not sensible to try a DNA75 single battery squonker, so please be gentle :)

IMG_20161124_144010.jpg

IMG_20161124_144043.jpg

IMG_20161124_144059.jpg

Right handed squonker 3D printed in ABS under creative commons license (unmodified) from http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1621417 (Italian design of course).

Build parts from Stealthvape - Fat Daddy Vapes short V4, DNA75 chip, squonk bottle, magnets, wire and clips.

Stock Tsunami 24mm with BF pin sat on top .... this build will take up to a 26mm atty with no overhang.

Hits like a truck and doesn't leak ..... :bliss:

My first build project ... probably not sensible to try a DNA75 single battery squonker, so please be gentle :)

View attachment 110990

View attachment 110991

View attachment 110992

Right handed squonker 3D printed in ABS under creative commons license (unmodified) from http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1621417 (Italian design of course).

Build parts from Stealthvape - Fat Daddy Vapes short V4, DNA75 chip, squonk bottle, magnets, wire and clips.

Stock Tsunami 24mm with BF pin sat on top .... this build will take up to a 26mm atty with no overhang.

Looks aight to me, I'm toying with the idea of grabbing a cheap 2nd hand mod and canibalising it for parts to build a squonk box myself.

My latest addition to the squonk has Just arrived from GB, £63 in a flash sale a couple of weeks ago .

HCigar VT75 Inbox. pretty impressed with it, nice feel to it in the hand (a lot lighter than i expected) removing the bottle and replacing the battery is well thought out and simple, just pop the magnetic side panel gives easy access to both. Only slight gripe is the opposite panel has like a clicky feel to it which may annoy some. Apart from that very happy with it.
View attachment 110906 View attachment 110906

Yes mines got a rattle on the squonking panel, otherwise solid mod for the money.

View attachment 110990

View attachment 110991

View attachment 110992

Be gentle on you....it's alive and working yes, my first build wasn't... ;) well done, nice mod..

Back
Top Bottom