What's new

Squonk Check

New arrival.
WP_20161127_17_10_35_Pro.jpg

Which squonk rda do you guys recommend...can be clones of there hard to get...also if you could give me a link so I can have a look to thanks.

Which squonk rda do you guys recommend...can be clones of there hard to get...also if you could give me a link so I can have a look to thanks.

Depends how you vape, I MTL so have a sod5K, Origen Dripper and 2 NaRda

Honestly I vape to what I use mainly lung but also mtl I'm not to fusy as long as I get a nice smoth cloud
You can't get much better for dtl flavour and clouds than the tsunami. Either 22 or 24. Comes with squonk pin and can be picked up under £15 for a genuine from gearbest. The Kennedy 24 clones from fastech are great. But you will have to pick up a squonk pin from modmaker. Same goes for the goon.

Not tried a squonker are they any good and what a good one and pros and cons

Not tried a squonker are they any good and what a good one and pros and cons
if you like drippers but hate dripping then they're the ideal solution mate, also great for buildtards like me as who cant build a dripper? [emoji6]
cons? some of the stuff is hard to get and expensive-but the budget stuff is catching up fast and theres some thoroughly decent stuff to dip ur toe in with now

if you like drippers but hate dripping then they're the ideal solution mate, also great for buildtards like me as who cant build a dripper? [emoji6]
cons? some of the stuff is hard to get and expensive-but the budget stuff is catching up fast and theres some thoroughly decent stuff to dip ur toe in with now
Cheers.. think I'll leave them for now

You can't get much better for dtl flavour and clouds than the tsunami. Either 22 or 24. Comes with squonk pin and can be picked up under £15 for a genuine from gearbest. The Kennedy 24 clones from fastech are great. But you will have to pick up a squonk pin from modmaker. Same goes for the goon.

I've got a tsunami don't think it has a squonk pin tho !!

Back
Top Bottom