What's new

Squonk Check

rigmod v3 with mtterk rda. or sometimes i put the goon on my 200w. depends what mood im in
Maybe that is why you are not feeling any love for squonking, you are not really comparing squonking to dripping, you are more like comparing the goon/mterk rda to the dripbox rda, which is abit like trying to race a ferrari in a fiesta, even if you put the dripbox rda on a mech it would still be poo, so my point is try a decent squonking rda on a decent squonk mod and I'm sure your feeling will change...

Maybe that is why you are not feeling any love for squonking, you are not really comparing squonking to dripping, you are more like comparing the goon/mterk rda to the dripbox rda, which is abit like trying to race a ferrari in a fiesta, even if you put the dripbox rda on a mech it would still be poo, so my point is try a decent squonking rda on a decent squonk mod and I'm sure your feeling will change...
Forget the dripbox... BF pin the goon and put it on a halcyon... job done.:)

I second picking up a squonk pin for your goon...its well worth it... And only a few quid...stick it on the squeez it will be just as good as mec and dripping you won't notice the difference apart from no longer haveing to drip!!!

I second picking up a squonk pin for your goon...its well worth it... And only a few quid...stick it on the squeez it will be just as good as mec and dripping you won't notice the difference apart from no longer haveing to drip!!!
Well you won't notice the difference in performance but you will notice the different in juice consumption.... Or is it just me... I seem to get thought way more juice in a day squonking than dripping, maybe its coz it makes it so easy and effortless vaping....

IMG_20170207_204427866_HDR.jpg

Happy with my shiny new squonking set up! I've seen people mention the maze RDA from the vt inbox not being great but I'm quite impressed with it

Looking good! Hopefully my Dripbox 160 will be arriving tomorrow. Hopefully the BF pin for my Goon won't be far behind..

Back
Top Bottom